1. I've been catching up on Gossip Girl on the treadmill recently, I've missed the Upper East Side. I need to, however, load Harry Potter 7 parts 1 and 2 on my phone for the treadmill. But I brought part 1 to my mom's, and refuse to load part 2 until I can watch them both together.
2. I think I've found my new low calorie chocolate fix - Chocolate Meringue cookies. They're only 10 calories, taste like Cocoa Crispies and are cookie size, so visually eating, I have eaten a good amount of cookies. I will share the recipe soon.
3. I did my first brick last night! A brick is an either swim/bike workout or bike/run work out (or I guess some combo? I don't know, I know it's something my triathlete hubby and friends do as a workout). A triathlete I am not. I needed to get my run in and really wanted to go to Thursday spin (best music so far!), but didn't get out of work soon enough. So J led spin class. And even though J and A have said how hard bricks are, I was like, I can do it! And technically I did. Even if the run was only .66 miles. My shin started killing me, and that is just something I don't want to mess with.
4. On the honesty kick, I'm trying to figure out how to export my food journal (I know I can, I just want to clean it up) to share. Probably here. You don't have to read it, but it will keep me accountable to at least post it. Perhaps I will figure it out for next week. And follow up on the fuel/nutrition post I talked about doing a few weeks back.
5. RACE GOALS! First race goals of 2012!
1. Finish under my last 5k time (36:27), the infamous Hot Chocolate DC 5k. Should be an easy goal, but it is my last official time.
2. PR, which would be under 31:43
Only two this time, because I couldn't think of a third. I'm really close to where I want to be, and PRing will always be a goal, and really the main goal with 5ks this year.
I've been watching too much Gossip Girl.